No it’s still alive. Whats was once a staple development tool has been kicked, stretched, deprecated and even call the devils tool by systems admins … but its still around. Not quite as powerful as the old days but still an important tool for those who need a management tool in the SharePoint environment.
Did you know you can use SharePoint Designer 2013 to customize following?
- SharePoint 2013 On-premises
- SharePoint 2016 On-premises, and
- SharePoint Online (in Office 365)
In this post, I want to cover the following:
- How to download and install step by step SharePoint Designer 2013
- How to connect SharePoint Designer 2013 to your SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online Sites
- Explain some of the key features that can be used for in your business applications
- Show you how to control access and configure settings within SharePoint Designer
- Explain how to enable and configure Workflow Manager for your lists/Libraries
- Give a brief of overview of the actions that you can perform on a SharePoint list using SharePoint Designer
More to follow …